We all carry the seeds of love. Reach into your glowing heart and embrace the sparkling gem of Spirit’s light and sound. Behold the love, wisdom and power, which have always been yours. Plant these precious seeds into the fertile gardens of your divine imagination; nurture them with the sweet essence of your resplendent self. Thou art Soul, child of God, perfect and free.
Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,430 hits
- The distance between here, there, everywhere, and nowhere is infinite and infinitesimal. #quotes #time #eternity… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Limitations are self-imposed that vaporize into thin air when you learn to see thru the walls, but first, you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Some say they can lead u 2 reality but they are referring 2 their reality. As soul u choose ur experiences & create… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Which teachings do you follow? The wisdom of the prophets or the wise guys bent on profit? #prophet #Profit #Wisdom… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- I woke up this morning with a sparkle in my eyes; I inhaled love’s sweet atoms and drank your warm skies. #poems… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago