We all carry the seeds of love. Reach into your glowing heart and embrace the sparkling gem of Spirit’s light and sound. Behold the love, wisdom and power, which have always been yours. Plant these precious seeds into the fertile gardens of your divine imagination; nurture them with the sweet essence of your resplendent self. Thou art Soul, child of God, perfect and free.
Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,693 hits
- Let it all go linkedin.com/pulse/let-all-… #poem #poetry #kindness #consciousness 1 week ago
- Our fears, challenges, and adversities are lessons designed by us for us, whether we realize it or not. We are our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Gratitude opens up our hearts to the gifts of Spirit. When we are thankful for the limitless love which is bestowed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- The universal language of love has nothing whatsoever to do with words. #quote #LANGUAGE #communication https://t.co/NmsJTm6zpe 1 week ago
- Imagine every person on earth sharing, loving, and smiling simultaneously. #smiling #imagine #loving #lovinglife… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago