Some people believe that the best way to manifest abundance, love, success, partners etc in their lives is by manipulating the Law of Attraction.
This approach is nothing more than playing with one of the many psychic laws of nature.The Law of Attraction can be manipulated to achieve one’s desires, be they noble or deceptive, but in both cases there is a karmic price to pay for exploiting the laws of nature. Psychic laws are meant to be respected and obeyed. Forget playing with the double-edged law of attraction, a mere plaything of the mind, which keeps you fixated on things of the outer world.
The higher Law of Divine Love can’t be saddled or reigned in. There is nothing to attract. Relax, gaze inward, and behold your true nature. Love knows what is best. Love knows what to do. Everything you need, you already have. Love glows forever in your heart and is its own reward. Love begets only love when your spiritual heart is fully open.
psychic laws are not meant to manipulate, including the law of attraction
’cause when you use them for your own good it’s selfish satisfaction
learn to live within these laws and amazing things will happen
your loving heart will leap out of your chest and soon your wings will be flappin
Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,430 hits
- The distance between here, there, everywhere, and nowhere is infinite and infinitesimal. #quotes #time #eternity… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Limitations are self-imposed that vaporize into thin air when you learn to see thru the walls, but first, you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Some say they can lead u 2 reality but they are referring 2 their reality. As soul u choose ur experiences & create… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Which teachings do you follow? The wisdom of the prophets or the wise guys bent on profit? #prophet #Profit #Wisdom… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- I woke up this morning with a sparkle in my eyes; I inhaled love’s sweet atoms and drank your warm skies. #poems… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago