As usual, Rotary Lakeside Park was jam-packed with fun and great entertainment. It was very well attended by young and old, and all of Nelson’s dignitaries were on hand. Doling out the goodies at the 2013 Canada Day Celebrations at Nelson’s Rotary Lakeside Park. Left to right: Mayor John Dooley, Councillor Bob Adams, Councillor Robin Cherbo and Executive Director of the Nelson & District Chamber of Commerce, Tom Thomson.
Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,837 hits
- Blue waves a-rollin’ Gentle breeze in the air Sparkling eyes of little children Love is everywhere #poem #love… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- If you want to get better, hang out with the best. #quotes #SelfImprovement #wisdom #Truth #TruthThatRocks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Empty yourself of everything that others want you to be. Behold thy true self; resplendent Soul, child of God, fill… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- We are never presented with problems too large to solve. All answers lie within. The fact that we can perceive a pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- my favourite curve on your body is the one that shapes your smile oh how I'd love to dance on your lips and swim in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago