As usual, Rotary Lakeside Park was jam-packed with fun and great entertainment. It was very well attended by young and old, and all of Nelson’s dignitaries were on hand. Doling out the goodies at the 2013 Canada Day Celebrations at Nelson’s Rotary Lakeside Park. Left to right: Mayor John Dooley, Councillor Bob Adams, Councillor Robin Cherbo and Executive Director of the Nelson & District Chamber of Commerce, Tom Thomson.
Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,430 hits
- The distance between here, there, everywhere, and nowhere is infinite and infinitesimal. #quotes #time #eternity… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Limitations are self-imposed that vaporize into thin air when you learn to see thru the walls, but first, you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Some say they can lead u 2 reality but they are referring 2 their reality. As soul u choose ur experiences & create… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Which teachings do you follow? The wisdom of the prophets or the wise guys bent on profit? #prophet #Profit #Wisdom… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- I woke up this morning with a sparkle in my eyes; I inhaled love’s sweet atoms and drank your warm skies. #poems… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago