As usual, Rotary Lakeside Park was jam-packed with fun and great entertainment. It was very well attended by young and old, and all of Nelson’s dignitaries were on hand. Doling out the goodies at the 2013 Canada Day Celebrations at Nelson’s Rotary Lakeside Park. Left to right: Mayor John Dooley, Councillor Bob Adams, Councillor Robin Cherbo and Executive Director of the Nelson & District Chamber of Commerce, Tom Thomson.
Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,615 hits
- I woke up this morning with a sparkle in my eyes I inhaled love’s sweet atoms and drank your warm skies #poet… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 minutes ago
- The light of you is all I see with darkness gone, now I am free #poem #poet #perfection #ILLUMINATE #Blessings https://t.co/inYd7PBnvW 3 hours ago
- I feel like Rumi on a rocket as I zoom across the heavens with your warm heart in my pocket. #Rumi #poem… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- The best way to ensure that nothing worthwhile gets done is to assemble a group of self-proclaimed experts. #quote… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- There will never be a time when we're not together, because I'm nestled deep inside your heart, and I'm staying her… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago