As usual, Rotary Lakeside Park was jam-packed with fun and great entertainment. It was very well attended by young and old, and all of Nelson’s dignitaries were on hand. Doling out the goodies at the 2013 Canada Day Celebrations at Nelson’s Rotary Lakeside Park. Left to right: Mayor John Dooley, Councillor Bob Adams, Councillor Robin Cherbo and Executive Director of the Nelson & District Chamber of Commerce, Tom Thomson.
Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,332 hits
- ln.is/slidesharecdn.… 11 hours ago
- let me in sweet darlin' raise the ladder from ur pounding heart strip me naked fling me into ur bubbling inferno… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- you race though my veins like a manic fire truck my eyes smouldering from the engine of your torrid passion #poem… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- every time a raindrop falls it reminds me of you every ray of sunshine is like your love it warms me through & thro… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A simple act of #kindness has amazing power. It softens the heart of another by pumping it up with sweet, effervesc… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago