As usual, Rotary Lakeside Park was jam-packed with fun and great entertainment. It was very well attended by young and old, and all of Nelson’s dignitaries were on hand. Doling out the goodies at the 2013 Canada Day Celebrations at Nelson’s Rotary Lakeside Park. Left to right: Mayor John Dooley, Councillor Bob Adams, Councillor Robin Cherbo and Executive Director of the Nelson & District Chamber of Commerce, Tom Thomson.
Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,527 hits
- Beauty, proportion, balance, grace, symmetry, harmony, and wonder: all this and more I taste, touch, smell, see, he… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Whenever you touch me, an ancient phoenix slowly rises from the ashes deep within my heart. I am reborn and rise fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Now that you've found me, please lift me up, breathe me in, and astound me. #poem #Inspire https://t.co/xrKkeNRkSF 5 hours ago
- Today, I see many self-appointed representatives of God. Love is God’s sole representative and glows forever in you… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Love whispers gently in your heart. #sixwordstory #sixwords #whisper https://t.co/cVO6fmzseU 6 hours ago