As usual, Rotary Lakeside Park was jam-packed with fun and great entertainment. It was very well attended by young and old, and all of Nelson’s dignitaries were on hand. Doling out the goodies at the 2013 Canada Day Celebrations at Nelson’s Rotary Lakeside Park. Left to right: Mayor John Dooley, Councillor Bob Adams, Councillor Robin Cherbo and Executive Director of the Nelson & District Chamber of Commerce, Tom Thomson.
Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,486 hits
- I THINK therefore I AM? I don't think so. No Thank you. I AM SOUL, child of God; THEREFORE I think, feel & act wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 24 minutes ago
- Instead of trying to learn a new skill, let it learn you by expanding ur consciousness & allowing it to grow. - Sri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- I can feel your love all over. I shudder as it moves through me, throughout me, with me & without me. #poem Art © A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Spirit is working its magic right now as it connects loving souls via Twitter. - Sri Gawn Tu Fahr #quote #Magic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Trying to be perfect is a waste of time: why carry a bucket when you’re swimming in the ocean? ~ Sri Gawn Tu Fahr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago