As usual, Rotary Lakeside Park was jam-packed with fun and great entertainment. It was very well attended by young and old, and all of Nelson’s dignitaries were on hand. Doling out the goodies at the 2013 Canada Day Celebrations at Nelson’s Rotary Lakeside Park. Left to right: Mayor John Dooley, Councillor Bob Adams, Councillor Robin Cherbo and Executive Director of the Nelson & District Chamber of Commerce, Tom Thomson.
Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,909 hits
- Dear Mr. Opinion and Ms. Bad Advice, You’re not a brush in my hair, You’re more like head lice. #prose #author… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #prose #inspiration #words A good teacher inspires and strives to bring out the best in a student. If your teacher… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- #soul #prose The only problem with letting go is that it leaves me with nothing to hang on to. #inspiration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I am amazed at how little I've changed over the years. This was me 68 years ago, on the left, and me today, on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- In today’s world, there is a frenzied clamor for the acquisition of personal power, which lies in the domain of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago