Life on planet Earth is a game with preset rules. The pesky mind chooses to ignore these rules and spews a relentless cacophony of pathetic human rules with a singular goal: to control us and mold us into robotic obedietrons. When I gaze into my shimmering golden heart, I see the higher law of divine love, the key to spiritual freedom.
Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,527 hits
- Beauty, proportion, balance, grace, symmetry, harmony, and wonder: all this and more I taste, touch, smell, see, he… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Whenever you touch me, an ancient phoenix slowly rises from the ashes deep within my heart. I am reborn and rise fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Now that you've found me, please lift me up, breathe me in, and astound me. #poem #Inspire https://t.co/xrKkeNRkSF 5 hours ago
- Today, I see many self-appointed representatives of God. Love is God’s sole representative and glows forever in you… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Love whispers gently in your heart. #sixwordstory #sixwords #whisper https://t.co/cVO6fmzseU 6 hours ago