Life on planet Earth is a game with preset rules. The pesky mind chooses to ignore these rules and spews a relentless cacophony of pathetic human rules with a singular goal: to control us and mold us into robotic obedietrons. When I gaze into my shimmering golden heart, I see the higher law of divine love, the key to spiritual freedom.
Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,383 hits
- I am nestled in your every heartbeat and with you throughout each day. #poem #together #love https://t.co/ezxHjZ7lto 19 hours ago
- there's a sacred place between each thought I like to go there often my mind becomes an empty lot my loving heart… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- You are not on a mission. You are love's mission. #quotes #quotesforlife https://t.co/tHVa9CQFrt 1 day ago
- If you were me looking at you if you could see what I see you would be smiling too #poem #YouNow #looking https://t.co/Q3u9tYW128 1 day ago
- no distance in forever in eternity no time joyfully I swim in thee precious love sublime #poem #lovequotes #joy https://t.co/SS0oNY0Ot4 1 day ago