Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,446 hits
- Those who seek accolades love being peacocks in their own parades. #showoff #vanity #quotes https://t.co/EWRhpqa80r 12 hours ago
- Make Bhakti not Bombs! A great inspirational article. #bhakts #Peace bit.ly/2i2wqwg 1 day ago
- I wanna wrap myself around u like a vine of love my precious dove I wanna know what's deep inside u #POEMS… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @OviNegrean by sharing love :) 1 day ago
- I have just overdosed from a massive injection of divine love: there’s no cure & fortunately, it’s highly contagiou… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Community
((❤))) her passion had me thrashing as she swirled inside my mind blowing all my walls apart collapsing space and time she kissed me with such emotion that she became an ocean on my tongue an effervescent lotion a magic, … Continue reading →
The biggest secret of all is that there are no secrets. Love cannot be hidden. Please don’t tell anyone that I told you this secret.
Most of us don’t realize we are spiritual travelers with a unique purpose in life. Our purpose has nothing to do with human-made laws, which strive to control us. We are goddesses and gods of our own universe. Embrace the … Continue reading →
VIDEO of Canada Day Celebrations in Nelson, BC 2013 – WeLoveNelson.com. As usual, Rotary Lakeside Park was jam-packed with fun and great entertainment. It was very well attended by young and old, and all of Nelson’s dignitaries were on hand. … Continue reading →
This is my first video interview; David, of Energy Talk Radio did a wonderful job, but it is very evident I need lots of practice, with my shifty eyes, lots of body movement etc. Nonetheless I share it with you.
I am a grateful chalice accepting spirit’s endless stream of light and sound. Spirit is the giver, and I am the river through which love flows.
Congratulations! I heard that you lost your mind. Don’t waste your time looking for it. Enjoy your new found freedom. I didn’t realize who I was until I stopped being who I wasn’t. The expression “You only live once” is … Continue reading →