Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,398 hits
- When I say that I would like to turn you on, I am referring to the love light in your resplendent golden heart.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 30 minutes ago
- I'm warm content no more beguiling lost in your love forever smiling #poem #Smile #joy #love #WakeUp https://t.co/FsKeiGjOQi 2 hours ago
- Attachment has nothing to do with our possessions. Attachment is about what possesses us. #quotes #attachment https://t.co/v1XvE1yn08 4 hours ago
- @NikeMorgan sri means holy ... our word "sir" is derived from it ... a holy man thats gone too far ... a play on words ... all in jest 4 hours ago
- No matter how far back into time you go, you'll never find life's source. Love has no beginning, and has no end of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
Category Archives: Humor
I experience plenty of fears, doubts and insecurities, but I don’t allow them to overcome me. On Facebook I post mostly positive words, thoughts and feelings with the intention of inspiring and encouraging others, but like most humans I experience hundreds … Continue reading →
The biggest secret of all is that there are no secrets. Love cannot be hidden. Please don’t tell anyone that I told you this secret.
We learn from our experiences … sooner or later. http://srigawntufahr.com/
Life on planet Earth is a game with preset rules. The pesky mind chooses to ignore these rules and spews a relentless cacophony of pathetic human rules with a singular goal: to control us and mold us into robotic obedietrons. … Continue reading →
Enlightenment is not something that is discovered out there. No one can enlighten us. Others may inspire us, but ultimately, wisdom comes from within. It begins with a discovery of one’s true self, arising from a conscious desire to know … Continue reading →
The mind is difficult for many to understand, yet it is nothing more than a machine. As soul, we use it in tandem with our physical body and astral body (emotions) as an instrument of perception and expression while gaining … Continue reading →
I now have 45 soundtracks …poetry, prose and songs of love, inspiration, and joy.