Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,446 hits
- Those who seek accolades love being peacocks in their own parades. #showoff #vanity #quotes https://t.co/EWRhpqa80r 12 hours ago
- Make Bhakti not Bombs! A great inspirational article. #bhakts #Peace bit.ly/2i2wqwg 1 day ago
- I wanna wrap myself around u like a vine of love my precious dove I wanna know what's deep inside u #POEMS… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @OviNegrean by sharing love :) 1 day ago
- I have just overdosed from a massive injection of divine love: there’s no cure & fortunately, it’s highly contagiou… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Humor
I experience plenty of fears, doubts and insecurities, but I don’t allow them to overcome me. On Facebook I post mostly positive words, thoughts and feelings with the intention of inspiring and encouraging others, but like most humans I experience hundreds … Continue reading →
The biggest secret of all is that there are no secrets. Love cannot be hidden. Please don’t tell anyone that I told you this secret.
We learn from our experiences … sooner or later. http://srigawntufahr.com/
Life on planet Earth is a game with preset rules. The pesky mind chooses to ignore these rules and spews a relentless cacophony of pathetic human rules with a singular goal: to control us and mold us into robotic obedietrons. … Continue reading →
Enlightenment is not something that is discovered out there. No one can enlighten us. Others may inspire us, but ultimately, wisdom comes from within. It begins with a discovery of one’s true self, arising from a conscious desire to know … Continue reading →
The mind is difficult for many to understand, yet it is nothing more than a machine. As soul, we use it in tandem with our physical body and astral body (emotions) as an instrument of perception and expression while gaining … Continue reading →
I now have 45 soundtracks …poetry, prose and songs of love, inspiration, and joy.