Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,332 hits
- ln.is/slidesharecdn.… 11 hours ago
- let me in sweet darlin' raise the ladder from ur pounding heart strip me naked fling me into ur bubbling inferno… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- you race though my veins like a manic fire truck my eyes smouldering from the engine of your torrid passion #poem… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- every time a raindrop falls it reminds me of you every ray of sunshine is like your love it warms me through & thro… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A simple act of #kindness has amazing power. It softens the heart of another by pumping it up with sweet, effervesc… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Power
((❤))) her passion had me thrashing as she swirled inside my mind blowing all my walls apart collapsing space and time she kissed me with such emotion that she became an ocean on my tongue an effervescent lotion a magic, … Continue reading →
The biggest secret of all is that there are no secrets. Love cannot be hidden. Please don’t tell anyone that I told you this secret.
Gradually, we learn to trust spirit, and as we do, our hearts open like a flower smiling at the sun.
We learn from our experiences … sooner or later. http://srigawntufahr.com/
Most of us don’t realize we are spiritual travelers with a unique purpose in life. Our purpose has nothing to do with human-made laws, which strive to control us. We are goddesses and gods of our own universe. Embrace the … Continue reading →
Life on planet Earth is a game with preset rules. The pesky mind chooses to ignore these rules and spews a relentless cacophony of pathetic human rules with a singular goal: to control us and mold us into robotic obedietrons. … Continue reading →
Enlightenment is not something that is discovered out there. No one can enlighten us. Others may inspire us, but ultimately, wisdom comes from within. It begins with a discovery of one’s true self, arising from a conscious desire to know … Continue reading →