Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,398 hits
- When I say that I would like to turn you on, I am referring to the love light in your resplendent golden heart.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 35 minutes ago
- I'm warm content no more beguiling lost in your love forever smiling #poem #Smile #joy #love #WakeUp https://t.co/FsKeiGjOQi 2 hours ago
- Attachment has nothing to do with our possessions. Attachment is about what possesses us. #quotes #attachment https://t.co/v1XvE1yn08 4 hours ago
- @NikeMorgan sri means holy ... our word "sir" is derived from it ... a holy man thats gone too far ... a play on words ... all in jest 4 hours ago
- No matter how far back into time you go, you'll never find life's source. Love has no beginning, and has no end of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
Category Archives: Power
((❤))) her passion had me thrashing as she swirled inside my mind blowing all my walls apart collapsing space and time she kissed me with such emotion that she became an ocean on my tongue an effervescent lotion a magic, … Continue reading →
The biggest secret of all is that there are no secrets. Love cannot be hidden. Please don’t tell anyone that I told you this secret.
Gradually, we learn to trust spirit, and as we do, our hearts open like a flower smiling at the sun.
We learn from our experiences … sooner or later. http://srigawntufahr.com/
Most of us don’t realize we are spiritual travelers with a unique purpose in life. Our purpose has nothing to do with human-made laws, which strive to control us. We are goddesses and gods of our own universe. Embrace the … Continue reading →
Life on planet Earth is a game with preset rules. The pesky mind chooses to ignore these rules and spews a relentless cacophony of pathetic human rules with a singular goal: to control us and mold us into robotic obedietrons. … Continue reading →
Enlightenment is not something that is discovered out there. No one can enlighten us. Others may inspire us, but ultimately, wisdom comes from within. It begins with a discovery of one’s true self, arising from a conscious desire to know … Continue reading →