Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,332 hits
- ln.is/slidesharecdn.… 11 hours ago
- let me in sweet darlin' raise the ladder from ur pounding heart strip me naked fling me into ur bubbling inferno… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- you race though my veins like a manic fire truck my eyes smouldering from the engine of your torrid passion #poem… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- every time a raindrop falls it reminds me of you every ray of sunshine is like your love it warms me through & thro… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A simple act of #kindness has amazing power. It softens the heart of another by pumping it up with sweet, effervesc… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Science
The biggest secret of all is that there are no secrets. Love cannot be hidden. Please don’t tell anyone that I told you this secret.
Each life is a step as we return again and again. Life after life, we inhabit various forms: mineral, plant, insect, bird, mammal, and human. We move ever forward, gaining experiences along the way, always drawing nearer to the simple … Continue reading →
A bit of romance, inspiration, thought provoking prose, humor and homegrown music from me to you. 25 original Poetry Recitals / Songs on SoundCloud to play in background while you surf the web, all made with …❤ …ㄥOVモ •.¸¸.•♡•.¸¸.• ♥.
My first Youtube video “A Small taste of Your True Self- Yummy!” A bit of music, a few ideas, a contemplation, and lots of love. Click on the image below.
This is my first video interview; David, of Energy Talk Radio did a wonderful job, but it is very evident I need lots of practice, with my shifty eyes, lots of body movement etc. Nonetheless I share it with you.
I am a grateful chalice accepting spirit’s endless stream of light and sound. Spirit is the giver, and I am the river through which love flows.
Congratulations! I heard that you lost your mind. Don’t waste your time looking for it. Enjoy your new found freedom. I didn’t realize who I was until I stopped being who I wasn’t. The expression “You only live once” is … Continue reading →