Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,446 hits
- Those who seek accolades love being peacocks in their own parades. #showoff #vanity #quotes https://t.co/EWRhpqa80r 12 hours ago
- Make Bhakti not Bombs! A great inspirational article. #bhakts #Peace bit.ly/2i2wqwg 1 day ago
- I wanna wrap myself around u like a vine of love my precious dove I wanna know what's deep inside u #POEMS… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @OviNegrean by sharing love :) 1 day ago
- I have just overdosed from a massive injection of divine love: there’s no cure & fortunately, it’s highly contagiou… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Self Help
The biggest secret of all is that there are no secrets. Love cannot be hidden. Please don’t tell anyone that I told you this secret.
Gradually, we learn to trust spirit, and as we do, our hearts open like a flower smiling at the sun.
We learn from our experiences … sooner or later. http://srigawntufahr.com/
Most of us don’t realize we are spiritual travelers with a unique purpose in life. Our purpose has nothing to do with human-made laws, which strive to control us. We are goddesses and gods of our own universe. Embrace the … Continue reading →
Each life is a step as we return again and again. Life after life, we inhabit various forms: mineral, plant, insect, bird, mammal, and human. We move ever forward, gaining experiences along the way, always drawing nearer to the simple … Continue reading →
Life on planet Earth is a game with preset rules. The pesky mind chooses to ignore these rules and spews a relentless cacophony of pathetic human rules with a singular goal: to control us and mold us into robotic obedietrons. … Continue reading →
Enlightenment is not something that is discovered out there. No one can enlighten us. Others may inspire us, but ultimately, wisdom comes from within. It begins with a discovery of one’s true self, arising from a conscious desire to know … Continue reading →