Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,398 hits
- When I say that I would like to turn you on, I am referring to the love light in your resplendent golden heart.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 29 minutes ago
- I'm warm content no more beguiling lost in your love forever smiling #poem #Smile #joy #love #WakeUp https://t.co/FsKeiGjOQi 2 hours ago
- Attachment has nothing to do with our possessions. Attachment is about what possesses us. #quotes #attachment https://t.co/v1XvE1yn08 4 hours ago
- @NikeMorgan sri means holy ... our word "sir" is derived from it ... a holy man thats gone too far ... a play on words ... all in jest 4 hours ago
- No matter how far back into time you go, you'll never find life's source. Love has no beginning, and has no end of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
Category Archives: Self Help
The biggest secret of all is that there are no secrets. Love cannot be hidden. Please don’t tell anyone that I told you this secret.
Gradually, we learn to trust spirit, and as we do, our hearts open like a flower smiling at the sun.
We learn from our experiences … sooner or later. http://srigawntufahr.com/
Most of us don’t realize we are spiritual travelers with a unique purpose in life. Our purpose has nothing to do with human-made laws, which strive to control us. We are goddesses and gods of our own universe. Embrace the … Continue reading →
Each life is a step as we return again and again. Life after life, we inhabit various forms: mineral, plant, insect, bird, mammal, and human. We move ever forward, gaining experiences along the way, always drawing nearer to the simple … Continue reading →
Life on planet Earth is a game with preset rules. The pesky mind chooses to ignore these rules and spews a relentless cacophony of pathetic human rules with a singular goal: to control us and mold us into robotic obedietrons. … Continue reading →
Enlightenment is not something that is discovered out there. No one can enlighten us. Others may inspire us, but ultimately, wisdom comes from within. It begins with a discovery of one’s true self, arising from a conscious desire to know … Continue reading →