Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,357 hits
- Know that you know nothing & all shall be revealed. Know that you need nothing & all shall be yours. image-store.slidesharecdn.com.ln.is/Emu9B 18 hours ago
- Know that you know nothing & all shall be revealed. Know that you need nothing & all shall be yours. #quotes… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- Science marvels at light because it moves so fast when in fact, it is nothing more than a slowpoke. Your divine imag… ln.is/slidesharecdn.… 1 day ago
- We whirl around each other as sparks fly everywhere; colliding with such tenderness, there’s nothing to compare.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- catch a falling star tuck it deep it into your heart there is no better place for precious love to start #poem… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Woman
Sweet Spirit, skip my heart across the ocean like a stone; I’m coming home!
Your heart is heaven’s apple; the taste of you is exquisite, divine, and uplifting. Continue reading →
(((❤))) I was feeling very sad and lonely my energy quite low so I went for a contemplative walk with a heavy mind in tow I wandered down a forest path and drank from a rainbow stream my heart grew … Continue reading →
A woman is not something to figure out, understand, or analyze. Forget the musing of the mind; immerse yourself deep in her eyes. I love the way our atoms collide merging and dancing so deep inside with nothing to hide … Continue reading →
I now have 45 soundtracks …poetry, prose and songs of love, inspiration, and joy.
A bit of romance, inspiration, thought provoking prose, humor and homegrown music from me to you. 25 original Poetry Recitals / Songs on SoundCloud to play in background while you surf the web, all made with …❤ …ㄥOVモ •.¸¸.•♡•.¸¸.• ♥.
you race though my veins like a manic fire truck my eyes smouldering from the engine of your torrid passion fire hoses squirting out my skin let me in sweet darlin’ raise the ladder from your pounding heart climb into … Continue reading →