Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,357 hits
- Know that you know nothing & all shall be revealed. Know that you need nothing & all shall be yours. image-store.slidesharecdn.com.ln.is/Emu9B 18 hours ago
- Know that you know nothing & all shall be revealed. Know that you need nothing & all shall be yours. #quotes… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- Science marvels at light because it moves so fast when in fact, it is nothing more than a slowpoke. Your divine imag… ln.is/slidesharecdn.… 1 day ago
- We whirl around each other as sparks fly everywhere; colliding with such tenderness, there’s nothing to compare.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- catch a falling star tuck it deep it into your heart there is no better place for precious love to start #poem… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: inspiration
Sweet Spirit, skip my heart across the ocean like a stone; I’m coming home!
((❤))) her passion had me thrashing as she swirled inside my mind blowing all my walls apart collapsing space and time she kissed me with such emotion that she became an ocean on my tongue an effervescent lotion a magic, … Continue reading →
(((❤))) I was feeling very sad and lonely my energy quite low so I went for a contemplative walk with a heavy mind in tow I wandered down a forest path and drank from a rainbow stream my heart grew … Continue reading →
The biggest secret of all is that there are no secrets. Love cannot be hidden. Please don’t tell anyone that I told you this secret.
Gradually, we learn to trust spirit, and as we do, our hearts open like a flower smiling at the sun.
Most of us don’t realize we are spiritual travelers with a unique purpose in life. Our purpose has nothing to do with human-made laws, which strive to control us. We are goddesses and gods of our own universe. Embrace the … Continue reading →
Each life is a step as we return again and again. Life after life, we inhabit various forms: mineral, plant, insect, bird, mammal, and human. We move ever forward, gaining experiences along the way, always drawing nearer to the simple … Continue reading →