Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,514 hits
- the intellect and intelligence are many worlds apart while one swims in sweet ecstasy the other blows a fart not on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 minutes ago
- I wandered down a forest path and drank from a rainbow stream my heart grew wings of shining gold as I woke up in y… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- When I say I love you, I am reflecting what I see, feel, hear, touch, and taste. The sweet nectar lies within thee,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- Amidst all the screaming I heard your silence and my heart grew wings. - #poem #prose #Inspirational https://t.co/V82mS815JF 18 hours ago
- My love for you is flying so high that I have to bend down to touch the sky. - Sri Gawn Tu Fahr #quotes #poem https://t.co/nTSBcQNhmK 1 day ago
Tag Archives: quotes
((❤))) her passion had me thrashing as she swirled inside my mind blowing all my walls apart collapsing space and time she kissed me with such emotion that she became an ocean on my tongue an effervescent lotion a magic, … Continue reading →
(((❤))) I was feeling very sad and lonely my energy quite low so I went for a contemplative walk with a heavy mind in tow I wandered down a forest path and drank from a rainbow stream my heart grew … Continue reading →
The biggest secret of all is that there are no secrets. Love cannot be hidden. Please don’t tell anyone that I told you this secret.
Gradually, we learn to trust spirit, and as we do, our hearts open like a flower smiling at the sun.
Most of us don’t realize we are spiritual travelers with a unique purpose in life. Our purpose has nothing to do with human-made laws, which strive to control us. We are goddesses and gods of our own universe. Embrace the … Continue reading →
A woman is not something to figure out, understand, or analyze. Forget the musing of the mind; immerse yourself deep in her eyes. I love the way our atoms collide merging and dancing so deep inside with nothing to hide … Continue reading →
when I dove into your azure eyes I didn’t realize that I would land so deep like a liquid tumbleweed I swam into your beating heart crimson tidal waves tsunami in your chest swirling hurricanes on your breasts purple kisses … Continue reading →