Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,383 hits
- I am nestled in your every heartbeat and with you throughout each day. #poem #together #love https://t.co/ezxHjZ7lto 19 hours ago
- there's a sacred place between each thought I like to go there often my mind becomes an empty lot my loving heart… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- You are not on a mission. You are love's mission. #quotes #quotesforlife https://t.co/tHVa9CQFrt 1 day ago
- If you were me looking at you if you could see what I see you would be smiling too #poem #YouNow #looking https://t.co/Q3u9tYW128 1 day ago
- no distance in forever in eternity no time joyfully I swim in thee precious love sublime #poem #lovequotes #joy https://t.co/SS0oNY0Ot4 1 day ago
Tag Archives: romance
((❤))) her passion had me thrashing as she swirled inside my mind blowing all my walls apart collapsing space and time she kissed me with such emotion that she became an ocean on my tongue an effervescent lotion a magic, … Continue reading →
Your heart is heaven’s apple; the taste of you is exquisite, divine, and uplifting. Continue reading →
when I dove into your azure eyes I didn’t realize that I would land so deep like a liquid tumbleweed I swam into your beating heart crimson tidal waves tsunami in your chest swirling hurricanes on your breasts purple kisses … Continue reading →
My first Youtube video “A Small taste of Your True Self- Yummy!” A bit of music, a few ideas, a contemplation, and lots of love. Click on the image below.
This is my first video interview; David, of Energy Talk Radio did a wonderful job, but it is very evident I need lots of practice, with my shifty eyes, lots of body movement etc. Nonetheless I share it with you.
I am a grateful chalice accepting spirit’s endless stream of light and sound. Spirit is the giver, and I am the river through which love flows.
Congratulations! I heard that you lost your mind. Don’t waste your time looking for it. Enjoy your new found freedom. I didn’t realize who I was until I stopped being who I wasn’t. The expression “You only live once” is … Continue reading →