Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,486 hits
- Trying to be perfect is a waste of time: why carry a bucket when you’re swimming in the ocean? ~ Sri Gawn Tu Fahr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- There are several ways to look at humans. I look beyond the face & behold the sweet grace glowing in each & every h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- I love playing in the wonderland of your liquid golden heart. #poem #love #Wonderland https://t.co/7anI8Cusay 12 hours ago
- Tomorrow started yesterday. That's why you're here today. - Sri Gawn Tu Fahr #quotes #yesterday #tomorrow https://t.co/kkO4WdBCy5 1 day ago
- Only one act is worth repeating: Love. - Sri Gawn Tu Fahr #Quotes #quotesforlife #QuotesQuotes https://t.co/OVN2Tx0Hj8 2 days ago
Tag Archives: spiritual
Sweet Spirit, skip my heart across the ocean like a stone; I’m coming home! Advertisements
I experience plenty of fears, doubts and insecurities, but I don’t allow them to overcome me. On Facebook I post mostly positive words, thoughts and feelings with the intention of inspiring and encouraging others, but like most humans I experience hundreds … Continue reading →
We all carry the seeds of love. Reach into your glowing heart and embrace the sparkling gem of Spirit’s light and sound. Behold the love, wisdom and power, which have always been yours. Plant these precious seeds into the fertile … Continue reading →
when I dove into your azure eyes I didn’t realize that I would land so deep like a liquid tumbleweed I swam into your beating heart crimson tidal waves tsunami in your chest swirling hurricanes on your breasts purple kisses … Continue reading →
My first Youtube video “A Small taste of Your True Self- Yummy!” A bit of music, a few ideas, a contemplation, and lots of love. Click on the image below.
This is my first video interview; David, of Energy Talk Radio did a wonderful job, but it is very evident I need lots of practice, with my shifty eyes, lots of body movement etc. Nonetheless I share it with you.
I am a grateful chalice accepting spirit’s endless stream of light and sound. Spirit is the giver, and I am the river through which love flows.