Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,398 hits
- When I say that I would like to turn you on, I am referring to the love light in your resplendent golden heart.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 34 minutes ago
- I'm warm content no more beguiling lost in your love forever smiling #poem #Smile #joy #love #WakeUp https://t.co/FsKeiGjOQi 2 hours ago
- Attachment has nothing to do with our possessions. Attachment is about what possesses us. #quotes #attachment https://t.co/v1XvE1yn08 4 hours ago
- @NikeMorgan sri means holy ... our word "sir" is derived from it ... a holy man thats gone too far ... a play on words ... all in jest 4 hours ago
- No matter how far back into time you go, you'll never find life's source. Love has no beginning, and has no end of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: spiritual
Sweet Spirit, skip my heart across the ocean like a stone; I’m coming home!
I experience plenty of fears, doubts and insecurities, but I don’t allow them to overcome me. On Facebook I post mostly positive words, thoughts and feelings with the intention of inspiring and encouraging others, but like most humans I experience hundreds … Continue reading →
We all carry the seeds of love. Reach into your glowing heart and embrace the sparkling gem of Spirit’s light and sound. Behold the love, wisdom and power, which have always been yours. Plant these precious seeds into the fertile … Continue reading →
when I dove into your azure eyes I didn’t realize that I would land so deep like a liquid tumbleweed I swam into your beating heart crimson tidal waves tsunami in your chest swirling hurricanes on your breasts purple kisses … Continue reading →
My first Youtube video “A Small taste of Your True Self- Yummy!” A bit of music, a few ideas, a contemplation, and lots of love. Click on the image below.
This is my first video interview; David, of Energy Talk Radio did a wonderful job, but it is very evident I need lots of practice, with my shifty eyes, lots of body movement etc. Nonetheless I share it with you.
I am a grateful chalice accepting spirit’s endless stream of light and sound. Spirit is the giver, and I am the river through which love flows.