Poetry, Music and Inspiration from Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
- 16,332 hits
- ln.is/slidesharecdn.… 11 hours ago
- let me in sweet darlin' raise the ladder from ur pounding heart strip me naked fling me into ur bubbling inferno… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- you race though my veins like a manic fire truck my eyes smouldering from the engine of your torrid passion #poem… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- every time a raindrop falls it reminds me of you every ray of sunshine is like your love it warms me through & thro… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A simple act of #kindness has amazing power. It softens the heart of another by pumping it up with sweet, effervesc… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: woman
((❤))) her passion had me thrashing as she swirled inside my mind blowing all my walls apart collapsing space and time she kissed me with such emotion that she became an ocean on my tongue an effervescent lotion a magic, … Continue reading →
A woman is not something to figure out, understand, or analyze. Forget the musing of the mind; immerse yourself deep in her eyes. I love the way our atoms collide merging and dancing so deep inside with nothing to hide … Continue reading →
when I dove into your azure eyes I didn’t realize that I would land so deep like a liquid tumbleweed I swam into your beating heart crimson tidal waves tsunami in your chest swirling hurricanes on your breasts purple kisses … Continue reading →
My first Youtube video “A Small taste of Your True Self- Yummy!” A bit of music, a few ideas, a contemplation, and lots of love. Click on the image below.
This is my first video interview; David, of Energy Talk Radio did a wonderful job, but it is very evident I need lots of practice, with my shifty eyes, lots of body movement etc. Nonetheless I share it with you.
I am a grateful chalice accepting spirit’s endless stream of light and sound. Spirit is the giver, and I am the river through which love flows.
Congratulations! I heard that you lost your mind. Don’t waste your time looking for it. Enjoy your new found freedom. I didn’t realize who I was until I stopped being who I wasn’t. The expression “You only live once” is … Continue reading →